Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Patriotic Babies

So yes I already posted today but I have to do another tonight because Addison and I had such a super fun day! One of our playgroups did a 4th of July celebration and all of the babies dressed up in the patriotic gear. It was absolutely adorable!!! Addison looked like a total boy in her outfit but it's all I could find at the last minute! She has her Obama shirt on underneath but we found the cute "Born in the U.S.A." shirt at Target for $1 so we couldn't pass it up!



I cannot get over how happy she is in this picture! Who knows what she was looking at!

Addison and her girlfriend Payton...can't tell if Payton is crying or laughing, probably crying because Addison was a big bully!

She looks so silly :D

She left the hat on for awhile!


Trying to steal Dane's Uncle Sam hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment