Monday, June 8, 2009

Perfect timing

Alex gets home from work at about 6:30 every morning, he stays up and waits for Addison to wake up then brings her into our room and we all laugh and play on the bed til Miss A gets crabby and hungry. This morning we were feeding her breakfast and she FINALLY figured out how to chew! I used to put puffs in her mouth and she would let them sit on her tongue and gag but now she actually mashes them with her toothers and gums! It seems like it happened overnight but maybe she's been practicing in her crib :) So of course I run to the store and start buying cheese, chunkier apple sauce, beans etc and when I try to give them to her she gives me a face like "what on earth are you trying to feed me mother!?!" It's so funny and cute...until she spits it all back out at me.



After breakfast I went and got a few bags of toys and clothes from my car that our triplet friends were SO nice as to share with us and somehow we got started organizing her room, labeling bins of clothes so they are more easily accessible in the future, cleaning out clothes and toys that she has outgrown and disinfecting the room. 2 hours later we had a semi organized bedroom and a lot more space! Addison was most excited with her copious amount of toys..thank you Pelozas!!!!!


Daddy is so happy we are finally organizing my room!
:
Little Miss with all of her new toys!


Last but not least (we sure did have a busy day) I am happy to report that Little Miss has tooth number
7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I noticed it this morning just barely poking through but it's there and in full force! In the bag of clothes we got there was the perfect shirt for today: "Don't mess with me, I'm teething!" Great timing!

1 comment:

  1. 7 teeth she should be chewing up a storm, lol. I love her little face, always so bright eyed.

    ReplyDelete