Thursday, June 25, 2009

And my newest trick is...

Ok, Addison can stop growing up now! In the past week and a half she has learned to crawl, sit up from a lying down position, "stand" on her knees and her newest trick is working on her pushups...



It is so funny and amazing to watch her learn all these new skills and watching how proud she is of herself just makes me melt :) I also realized when I picked out her outfit this morning that she had the same green onesie on (in a smaller size of course) the day after she was born! What a difference almost 9 months makes...WOW.

October 1, 2008


June 25, 2009

In other news, we have had a very eventful week with playdates and lunch dates with friends, I can't believe it is already Thursday today! We don't have much planned over these next few weeks but are hoping to make a Minnesota trip towards the end of July. I don't know how I feel about taking my little monkey on a plane now that she is so mobile though :-/ I love Minnesota summers though so it is a small price to pay! We love you all so much and thank you for all of the daily support and love you give us, it is truly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. So that's how she stays so thin, baby push-ups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...she's getting so big!! Her smile kills me! Love that little peanut :)

    ReplyDelete