Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tiny Dancer

Yesterday we had lunch with my wonderful friend Jessica at our favorite restaurant of all time: Pita Jungle!!! This place is like something I would have dreamed up in my sleep, most everything is vegetarian, organic and DELICIOUS! Jessica and I always order the same thing, large plate of hummus with 2 pitas...each :) And we eat the whole darn thing! Jessica hadn't seen Addison for a few months so she was shocked at what a little person she has become. Talking, dancing and eating off mommy's plate (that girl loves her some hummus too!) Addison did this hilarious dance in the high chair I had her in, which was totally dangerous by the way, restaurants should really invest in safer child seats. But anyways, I had to tape it because it is what she has been doing nonstop everywhere we go for the last week!



4 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute!! we miss you guys..sorry we couldn't make it for ice cream. katrina slept right through it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must meet up for lunch there!!! It's my favorite food and I love the hummus and pitas. Let's plan something soon. Addison is so cute and I love the updates, but I'm dying to see her in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when they start dancing. Dancing babies are so funny. She is especially cute. I need to go to this place you are talking about. It sounds super yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pita jungle rocks!! guilt free restaurant dining cannot be beat. addison is adorable. isn't it funny how babies have such awesome dance moves?!

    ReplyDelete