Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My baby is 9 months old!

It has been 9 months since I gave birth to Addison and my how things have changed. I can't even put into words what a crazy feeling it is to watch the child you gave birth to grow and learn and become her own person. Alex and I were talking over a late night dinner of Taco Bell last night and neither of us could put into words the pride and love we have for Addison.
She was at the sitters house until 5 yesterday and when we picked her up all I wanted to do was squeeze her and kiss her...she was all like "MOM! You are so embarrassing, not in front of my friends!!!" Oh how I adore her and always will...



In the hospital cafeteria the morning of the day she was born


Seconds after she was born



My baby girl 9/30/08

2 comments:

  1. Awww...that made me cry :) Addison is such an amazing baby girl. And how lucky she is to have such wonderful parents!! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing new baby pictures!! Addison was especially beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete