Friday, June 5, 2009

My little vegetarian

Yesterday we had a wonderful playdate themed "Taco Fiesta." Addison was in a great mood, the food was awesome and the company even better! I tried to get in a quick bite to eat while Addison was occupied with other kids but as soon as she saw me with a plate of food she was all over it. I gave her a taste of refried beans and she loved them. Then we tried some shredded cheese, loved that too! Then I let her gnaw on a juicy peach slice I was eating and after the initial shock she wanted more more more! I was scared of giving her too many beans and paying for it later so we broke out a jar of baby food and she spit it at me. Awesome. Apparently she does NOT want to be a baby anymore! Too funny! She loves munching on her bitter biscuit cookies and puffs now and has started drinking "juice" (mostly water with a bit of juice) from a big girl sippy cup! Time does fly but she is so much fun to play with now!

Happy girl at the Taco Fiesta!

1 comment:

  1. It is so great when they start eating people food. Less money and you can feed her pretty much whatever you are eating. Don't forget about trying quinoa, lol.

    ReplyDelete