Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bronzed Goddess

Addison and I had a pool party today with our mommy and baby friends and we had a BLAST! I think Addison stayed in the pool the longest of anyone, she just couldn't get enough splashing! The pool had a shallow beach type entrance so we just sat there and she got to splash and laugh. She did attempt to start crawling whilst sitting there though and then swallowed a bunch of water but she was just belly laughing she thought it was great! I so enjoy these days with her and hope that when she is older we look back on the pictures and she sees what a good time we had when she was a baby :)

All ready to hit the pool scene




Waiting while mommy gets ready...notice the sweet potato face, I figured the pool water would wash it off anyways :)



After getting out, my little wrinkly raisin

With one of her bestest friends Miss Emma


Oh hey ma, can I have your diet coke??


Showing her friend Noah her new moves!

No comments:

Post a Comment