Monday, June 29, 2009

Little Miss Overachiever

Missy Moo pulled herself up to a standing position today! I was picking out her outfit for the day and what do I see when I turn around but her standing up at her music center groovin to the beat. She may have just used her Harry Potter magical skills but I think she may have done it all by herself :D What a funny kid, she goes from one big accomplishment to the next within days of each other, I'm scared what I will find her doing each morning when she wakes up, tomorrow morning she probably will have crawled out of her crib and be in the kitchen making herself a bottle!
Addison is at the sitters house today while I work on homework and Alex is at work. He will be home around 2:30 and then we are going to go on a movie date to see "The Hangover." It is good to get out every once and awhile :)
Here are some recent pictures and video...

Alex and Addison on Fathers Day morning <3


So much for easy bathtimes...she squirms all over, tries to pull herself up on the side of the tub and her favorite as seen above is lounging with her duckies.



Addison and I visiting the twins I used to take care of and their mom :) They thought she was pretty cool!

Addison crawling around like a goof with the twins baby pacifier in her mouth


Addison using her friend Trey as leverage to help her stand up...he doesn't look too pleased haha

Happy girl playing her music





Cute video of her playing with herself in the mirror...the end is horrible, ignore the obvious accident that could have been prevented and my audible gasp. She fake cried for about a second and then was back crawling around, what a goof!

4 comments:

  1. That was so cute how she was shaking her head talking to herself. I'm sure the little fall looked much worse than it really was!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's scary and exciting all at the same time when they learn to do new stuff, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness that was the cutest video!

    ReplyDelete