Thursday, August 13, 2009

Who's that baby in the mirror!?

I have always been curious whether or not Addison realizes she is looking at herself when she looks in the mirror. I read in some parenting magazine that to test this, you should put something on their face or head without them knowing and if they look in the mirror and proceed to touch their own face or head where the object is, they make the connection. So I tried this with Addison using one of her big bows. If she knows a bow is on her head she will tear it right off (I swore that my little girl would never hate bows HA!) So anyways, we got everything set up and she was completely oblivious that it was her, she did think though that the baby in the mirror was pretty darn good lookin! She is such a ham!

How YOU doin pretty lady? Love the look on her face!

Hi! Hi! Hi! Pretty baby!

Trying to fit through a hanger? Real safe!


2 comments:

  1. I have pictures of R&R at that same age looking at themselves in the mirror and admiring their reflections. They are some of my favorites. She is so darn cute!!! I love her face in that first photo too :)

    ReplyDelete