Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Minnesota Love

Time has gone by much too fast and I am just starting to get settled in here in MN, unfortunately we have to leave Friday :( I just talked to Alex and he swears Addison's hair has gotten longer and she looks older, he says she needs to stop growing until he sees her. I would love to extend our trip but its not fair to him...I do hope we will get back sometime this fall, before or after the wedding I dont know but I dont want to miss apple picking and the leaves changing color, it is my favorite time of year in Minnesota! Just thought I would update with some highlights from our trip, we have enjoyed every second of it :)


Speedboating, Addison loved it!

Yay for Mimi!

Loves aunti Maggie

With Great-Grandma Pelissero

All 3 siblings in the same place at the same time!

At the Washington county fair, lovin her balloon!

Obligatory fire truck picture

Playing in the muddy lake

:)

Just us girls

4 comments:

  1. You look like you're having so much fun! I'm sure it's been SO nice to get out of the heat and enjoy time with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair is thicker and longer, now that you mention it! I'm so jealous of all of you wearing hoodies. The desert sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you are having a great time!!! You're missing out on our unbelievably hot weather!! Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww-we love all the photos!! So glad you girls had a great time! But admit it...you missed being in AZ's 115-degree weather...yea right :)

    ReplyDelete