Monday, August 10, 2009

Cheese and Blueberries..oh my!

Addison is in bed, has been since 5:40pm and that is WITH a 4 hour nap she took today from 9:45-1:45. She must be growing again because she has been eating me out of house and home and sleeping a ton. Her newest favorite food is Kraft American Singles...BARF, I must have eaten too many of them as a kid or something because I can barely stand the sight of them not to mention the smell. She can also wolf down a pint of blueberries in a matter of a couple days. It has led to some very blue poop but I'm not one to stand between her and food!
Just Addison and I at home tonight, Alex is at work but we got some WONDERFUL news...Alex was officially offered the supervisor position at PCSO and will be promoted in September! I am so proud of him and we plan to celebrate with something special on his days off this week :) Things are busy but good, we cannot complain!

I will leave you with some more pictures from Addison and my trip to Minnesota...


Walking with Papi

LOVE it!

Playing on the back porch

Lunch with Great-Grandma J...granted she isn't looking but the picture is cute otherwise!

Talking on her McDonalds walkie-talkie "Hi! Hi! Hi!"

Backyard at Papi's farm

Her new ride...PLEEEEEASE Daddy

With a 2 week old calf at the Washington County Fair...SO cute!

Boat ride with Mimi..LOVED it!


The closest I hope Addison will ever come to a hot dog, plastic...

Silly tounge tricks

Burger King Crown

First taste of pickle!!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures. Maybe she is just tired from the trip as well. Jackson was totally vacationed out and has slept a ton since we got home. Did she like the pickle? I know what you mean about the blueberries. Jack loves them too but they make really black and sticky poop. Ahh the joys of motherhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue poop! LOL! I give Bubba blueberries, but they're pureed and mixed into other things, so I haven't gotten to see that one yet. I'm with you about the Kraft "cheese." Yuck. Bubba did like sliced swiss though. Sharp gouda - not so much, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute pictures. Congrats on the promotion!

    ReplyDelete