Sunday, August 23, 2009

So tired

I'm laying on the couch with my feet up, the news on and my two right hand men at my side...well right hand 4 legged friends Lenox and Romeo. It was one loooooong week. The first part of the week consisted of playdates and house cleaning and the end of the week we spent looking at homes for sale and the past 2 days Addison and I were at work. Glad it's over but onto another busy busy week! I'm too tired to devulge all of the details right now but I have pictures that summarize our past week...Enjoy!

Playdate at our house with Addison's friends!

Meeting with our realtor in his office before house hunting...Addison licked the entire glass window while we were talking

Addison in the living room of the house we made the offer on!


Day 2 of house hunting...still hangin on!

Ok I give up Mommy!

Addison at the splash pad today with her triplet friends

She wasn't thrilled...it was 5:30pm and she hadn't napped at all

Movie star!

2 comments:

  1. The one with the glasses is precious. You always get the best pics of her being herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those teeth! She's so stinking cute. I'm so bummed we missed the last playdate. Bubba got a cold AGAIN. Blah.

    ReplyDelete