Thursday, August 27, 2009

No such thing as too much fun!

I feel like time literally escapes me sometimes, all I know is that at the end of the day I am exhausted and look forward to crawling into bed. School, wedding planning, work and now moving are all part of my week but Addison and I still find time for some fun! We had a playdate on Monday and on Wednesday we brought pizza and hugs to a friend who had just had a death in the family. Today we had a garage sale in an attempt to rid our house of all of the clutter that we have accumulated over the past 6 years (yikes). I think Alex had little faith in my garage sale abilities, he was surprised how much we did end up selling...ye have little faith! Addison had a blast manning the sale and running the security operation in her walker :) Addison's little friend Brooklyn helped her out with security while her mommy and daddy were at work...she showed up in her shades ready to catch the morning rays...so cute! Addison borrowed them later for a quick photo-op...

Brooklyn=Too cool for school

Hi Mom! Taking a quick break from security detail to pose for a pic!




Katrina cracking up at Addison ringing the bell

Kaelam trying to feed Addison like a little baby, she thought it was hilarious


Trying to get a picture with all 3 looking in the general direction of the camera...this is the closest we got :) Addison and my two Godsons Kaelam and Tyner

1 comment: