Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm a big girl now!

So it seems like overnight that Addison has started "talking." She has these elaborate conversations with herself and loves to talk back and forth with Daddy. Her favorite sound is "dadadadada" OF COURSE! I only carried you in my belly for 9 months! It makes daddy feel special though so I guess that's all that matters. In addition to talking, she is now sitting up unsupported for good stretches of time. We have been working really hard at this and I am SO proud of her!


3 comments:

  1. She is so sweet, I like how you catch her when she gets a little too excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - that is so stinking CUTE!!! I love how she gets so excited when she sees herself in the mirror that she falls over. Bubba says BUH BUH BUH BUH BUH BUH. His own name; forget the parents! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really is an adorable chatty cathy, I can't get my Noah to say anything he just grunts and yells...typical male!

    ReplyDelete