Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm amazed by you

A good friend of mine and I were talking tonight about how our children have the ability to put smiles on our faces during even the darkest and most hopeless of times. I was thinking of all the times that Addison makes me smile and she doesn't even have to try...
*When she wakes up at 3am to eat, I go into her room, look in the crib and she beams at me
*Her watching my every move when I get ready in the morning, like she wants to be just like me someday
*Seeing her sit up after we have worked so hard at it
*The excited look she gets on her face when I get out a jar of her food
*When she falls asleep holding her bottle
*While I'm driving and she has an entire conversation with herself in the backseat
*I pick her up and she stops crying
*Belly laughs
*The way she tries to be so gentle with the dogs
*Anytime I see her toothers :)
*How she rolls round and round across the room
*Her slobbery kisses

She is just amazing. And as of tonight, I know this girl has got moves...I caught daddy and her making a dance video!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just wait until she starts dancing on her own. It is the best! She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete