Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hippity Hoppity Easter Time

So Addison's first Easter was this past Sunday and she lived it UP! We met great-grandma J at the 10:30 Easter service at Shepard of the Hills church in Fountain Hills. That church is actually the one that I use to visit with my family when I was young, during our spring break vacations. I didn't even recognize it, it has changed SO much. It was quite a lively service... Addison kept craning her neck to look at the older gentlemen behind us who was putting his heart and soul into every song :) She thought he was just fascinating! Addison was blessed by the pastor while I took communion and she was happy as a clam the entire service.
We headed to the Rio Verde clubhouse for Easter brunch and the food was FABULOUS. An endless buffet of every breakfast food and desert you can imagine. Unfortunately daddy couldnt be with us as he was at school finishing up his Wildland Firefigther Training.
Below are pictures of cute Miss Addison all dolled up for church and getting in the holiday spirit :)







This day brought back such wonderful memories of family vacations to AZ when I was younger. I look forward to making traditions with Addison and hope that she will one day tell her children her wonderful memories of growing up :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh she looks precious, with her easter dress, love the bunny ears!!

    ReplyDelete