Thursday, April 23, 2009

And more things I love about you my peanut

I wanted to expand on yesterdays post on the little things I love about Addison, those things I don't notice day to day but when I sit down and think about it, they are what bring a smile to my face...
*How she goes from crying to quiet in less than a second as long as I sing "I like to EAT EAT EAT eeples and baneeeneees"
*Her soft feet. Thinking about the places they will take her is amazing
*The way she moves her toes when she is all snuggled in my arms eating her bottle
*How she manages to fit both her feet in her mouth
*Her stevie wonder impression...
*How she does her ab crunches faithfully each day :D
*Our morning time together when she snuggles in bed with me and we talk and sing and play...that is my favorite time of the day <3


Today was busy, Miss Addison was up early but only made it about an hour until she was ready for naptime. I finally had to wake her at 10 because we had places to go, people to see! Noon was our playdate with one of our favorite playgroups. We each bring over a dish to the hosts house and hang out and enjoy watching the babies play "with" eachother while us moms chat. Addison spent her time rolling and rolling around the floor, eating her mum mum crackers and showing off her brand new tooth!




No comments:

Post a Comment