Friday, April 10, 2009

Days go by

What a busy week it has been. Alex is now in his 3rd week of work at PCSO and enjoying it much more than Rural/Metro. I'm liking it too, as he leaves later and gets home earlier. We have had much more family time in the afternoons, taking walks and just spending time together. Addison really seems to enjoy spending time with both mommy and daddy...TOGETHER!

So last Friday was Addison's FIRST trip to the Phoenix zoo. It was the perfect day weather wise and we had the great company of moms and babies from our playgroup! If you ask me, the Phoenix zoo sucks in comparison to other zoos around the country but Addison didn't seem to mind. I think we saw more empty exhibits than we did animals though. And for those of you who wonder about me, my animal rights stand and zoo's, I dont have a problem with most of the exhibits as the animals are either injured or rescued and would not survive in the wild. Don't get me started on circus's though >:( ANYWAYS, Miss Addison got to take pictures with her FAVORITE animal, the Giraffe! She now has 3 very special giraffes in her home collection including:
Harold- 7 foot stuffed giraffe that often dresses up in mardi gras beads and baseball hats
Marley-Wooden giraffe sculpture from Jamaica
Noah-Tiny stuffed giraffe that rattles and fits perfectly in her hand.



Some mommies and babies from our group :)

Addison trying to figure out the cow


During the weekend, I work Saturday and Sunday and if daddy is at work Addison gets to join me and play with her triplet friends. It has been a blessing to be able to bring her with me and the kids I nanny for LOVE her, so it works out well! They are so cute playing together, but I must admit they look monstrous compared to her. She will get there someday :)

Taryn, Brooke and Addison=TROUBLE

Playing with plastic utensils haha

Addison showing off her ride

Driving

Cuties!!!

Tuesday, we went out with our favorite pregnant mommy Ashley to get pedicures. Ashley is going to give birth ANY day and needed to be pampered! Addison is SO excited to have another little girl to play with soon!


Ashley and baby girl in her belly!

Addison and I getting our toesies done!


Thursday Addison got all dressed up to meet EB for the very first time...the Easter Bunny that is! I will have to have Alex scan the actual picture of her sitting on his lap, she is ALL smiles! These are her fancy dress pictures though...


All fancied up and posing with her stupid ikea rat

At the mall with her 3 favorite toys...Giraffe, butterfly and rat

The past two days Addison has had some sort of a tummy bug so we are laying low and trying to get her feeling better. Think healthy thoughts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment