Monday, November 16, 2009

Ever Changing

Addison changes so much every day that some days I look at her and wonder where my little baby went. I am so proud of her but sad at the same time that its only a matter of time before she hates me in her teenager angst years :( I can't imagine ever fighting with her, she is so sweet and so beautiful and even when she is acting naughty I continue to love her more. New things she does:
-Climbs into every cabinet in the kitchen and shuts the door then swings it open "PEEKABOO!"
-Applauds for herself
-Barks at the dogs and knows what elephants and monkeys say
-As of today refuses to sit in a shopping cart like a good girl. I am now the mother that lets her child ride and walk around in the bed of the cart. It is just so much easier than walking through the store with her screaming at the top of her lungs :-/ She did manage to smoosh everything that we had in the cart but I got my shopping done!
-Kicks the wall and throws all of her blankies out of her crib to let me know that she is awake in the morning
-Knows how to turn around and sit down in her Dora chair and high chair
-Tells me when she wants to eat or is thirsty
-Pushes everything she can...her favorite is to push around her dolly stroller
-When I tell her "No!" She shakes her head and tells me "doh doh!"
-Gives the best kisses (sorry Alex haha)
-She is now scared of her 7ft giraffe Harold...he is currently occupying the office as she freaked when we put him in her room. She points at him and whines when she sees him.

I love you my Addison!!!!!!

Below are a few pictures from our family trip to the Arizona State Fair...

Addison and my handsome husband Alex :D

Ice cream face monster!

Cool shoes Addison

Child on a leash! Child on a leash!

She spent a good hour pushing her stroller around the fair like it was her job...hilarious!!!

3 comments:

  1. katrina won't sit in the cart anymore either...maybe is the age! cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! I read your blogs to see what Payton will do next :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. addison is wearing the shirt auntie maggie gave her! good!

    ReplyDelete