Monday, December 7, 2009

Picture Update

What a busy past few weeks! The excitement hasn't stopped since Alex's birthday! A week ago I began a nursing assistant course (which I need in order to apply to nursing school in January) so I get up at 5:30am every morning and drive an hour to class then don't get home until 4:30 or 5, needless to say I am wiped. Alex does not work Tuesday-Thursday so him and Addison have had some great father daughter bonding time. He sends me texts and picture message updates throughout the day and my heart aches, I just want to get home to the two of them! Monday and Friday Addison has been going to an in home daycare and she LOVES it! There are about 5 other kids and 2 adults so she gets a lot of attention and peer interaction. There is a little 21 month old boy that follows her around like a lost little puppy dog and I guess they do everything together, so cute! When I come to pick her up she lights up, gives me a big hug and then goes right back to playing with her buddies...She gets a "report card" each day that lists what she ate, how many times she pooped and peed, how her temperment was and what her favorite activities of the day were. It is the cutest thing EVER! My little superstar already :)
Here are some pictures from our past few busy busy weeks...


Her first fat lip!

Passed out on the way to Thanksgiving lunch!

Being a ham at her Great Aunt Deb's on Thanksgiving

Out back with daddy!

Watching Thanksgiving football with Mommy

More food please mommy!

Her in car dvd player...she LOVES it!

I wanna be a rock superstar live large...All dolled up

Picking out a REAL Christmas tree

Her first piggy tails!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment