Thursday, November 5, 2009

Toys Toys Toys

Today Addison and I finally made it to Toys R Us to pick up the play kitchen that her Great-Grandma J gave her for her bday! Alex and I put it together tonight...well I put the stickers on and Alex did the hard work ;) She is going to love it when she sees it in the morning! We also got a little baby doll stroller for her dolly but right now Addison just likes to push it around and gets mad when I put anything in it, what a goof! MY big purchase at Toys R Us was a baby harness. I never EVER thought I would be the parent that essentially puts their child on a leash but Addison is so fast now adays that I fret whenever we are out in public that she may just disappear. I finally gave in and bought it today and its actually pretty cool, its a backpack that harnesses in two places in the front with a detachable "leash" on the back. I can keep an eye on her now AND she can carry her snacks and toys in it too :) Multipurpose!

Big cheesy smile!


Wheres your dolly Addison??

Welcome to my living room people!


Her new backpack/baby leash...LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment