Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Naked Time!

I woke up this morning to discover that my sweet daughter had taken off her diaper, thrown if out of the crib and was saying "uh oh uh oh ewwww" over and over again. I had to burst out laughing because she looked so ridiculous and cute with her bare little tush but now we have learned our lesson that Addison needs to wear shirts and pants to bed, not just a nightgown! Oh the wonderful joys of everyday life! And on that note, Addison has become obsessed lately with trying to take off her clothes...home, public places, it doesn't matter she's ready to strip anywhere! She has also started telling us when she goes poopy in her diaper which is awesome! She still wont sit on her potty for more than 2 seconds but I feel like we are making some progress at least :)
I cannot believe how much Add has started talking over the past few weeks. She is starting to form sentences and repeats as many words as she can figure out how to say. On the other hand when she doesn't have the words to express herself, I just get this high pitched shriek and fake crying. Today we took a trip to Hobby Lobby and she wanted in-out-in-out of the cart, then she wanted to touch everything she could reach (she only broke one thing though, doh!), then she grabbed a pillow and pretended to go night night time in the middle of the store. Needless to say, it is really hard to shop with her nowadays!
I love Addison and my days together and I love watching her grow but watching her grow up makes me so so sad inside.

1 comment:

  1. Jackson broke something at hobby lobby too. I think it is a right of passage as a crafty mom to have a toddler break something there lol.

    ReplyDelete