Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hard head

Oh how i adore my goofball Addison. It has been tough with her lately, she has become so hard headed and stubborn that it makes my job as "mom" that much more difficult. We are encouraging her to "use her words" and oh how I hate that phrase! I swore I would NEVER use it, kind of like how I would NEVER put my child on a leash...HA! She got into a really bad habit of saying "eh eh eh!" whenever she wanted something even though she has the vocabulary to ask for what she wants. She still isn't putting more than two words together but she does have elaborate conversations with herself and with baby doll, I just wonder what is going through her little mind! My favorite Addison story as of late is today when I was taking her upstairs to bed, she all the sudden asked "Baby? baby?" I remembered that we had left baby in the car and being the awesome mom I am, I was feeling too lazy to walk all the way back downstairs and into the garage to get dolly. So I grabbed her other baby doll which was close by and handed it to her. She was NOT happy. She screamed "NO!" and threw baby. I rolled my eyes and chuckled to myself, quick ran out to the car and got her other baby and as soon as she saw it she lit up and gave dolly a big hug. So much for her not having any lovies that she has to take with her everywhere! Dolly is here to stay!
And here are some pictures of "Addison lately"

Princess Addison on her royal pool throne!


As you can see, the other dolly sits neglected on the floor haha!


All dressed up with no place to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment