Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Moving, traveling and fun!

Busy busy week and even busier ones to come...Today was the inspection on our new home and most everything checked out with flying colors (YAY!) just a few things we will ask the sellers to fix and then all we have to wait for is our loan to be finalized and we will have a closing date! We are still trying to not get our hopes up because everything has gone eerily smooth but if it is meant to be it will be! Our realtor Doug was bummed that Addison was at the sitters today, he adores her! After inspection Alex and I started packing up and moving all of our stuff into a storage unit. As of right now most everything is moved and we will move the rest next week. We will then move in with Alex's grandma for the remainder of the time until closing...as of right now our tentative close date is October 15...2 days before our wedding!!! Crazy crazy times!

After emptying our U-Haul PHEW!

Dont worry Harold, we will be back for you!


Yesterday Addison and I had a splash pad playdate and I treated Miss Addison to her first taste of a Dairy Queen Reeses Blizzard! She was in LOVE, she was screaming at me because I couldn't spoon it in her mouth fast enough! Too funny :)

Trying to catch the water, such a silly girl :)

I love this mommy!


Snack time after hard play!

ICE CREAAAAAAAAAAM!

Tomorrow we head up north for some cabin camping with our friends Ashley and James and their 4 month old daughter Emma. We are sooooooo excited to venture to cooler weather and spend time outside! Friday we will be driving to see the Grand Canyon!!! I can't believe that between all the years of vacationing in AZ as a child and living here for over 6 years that I still haven't seen this wonder of the world! Feels right that my first time will be with my daughter though :) We will have pictures and videos to flood our blog with when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment