Friday, July 10, 2009

It's July

No super exciting news this week just our regular playdates and watching Addison become a little girl right before my eyes. She is now like superbaby crawler and can be out of my sight in 2 seconds flat. She still hasn't mastered picking up little pieces of fuzz or dog hair off the ground so I do not yet worry about her eating questionable floor items but I am sure that will be next. Baby food is a big THUMBS DOWN in our house now, she just spits it at Alex and I and laughs. Now she is pretty much eating what I eat, her favorite being nutri-grain bars, yogurt melts, avocado and PIZZA! We had pizza twice this week and it looks like she is going to aquire my love for it :) In about 2 weeks Addison and I will head to Minnesota for 10 days to visit my mom, dad, sister and grandmas. She is going to LOVE Minnesota in the summer time, she will actually get to be outside and we are going to take full advantage of it! I promise to take plenty of pictures!


Addison and her friend Kaelam are TROUBLE! She is even drinking out of his cup!

He follows her everywhere

Addisons newest trick is sliding across the floor holding onto her rings


I'll take it from here peoples!

Super Addison!

2 comments: