Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's been too long!

Please excuse my complete neglect of Addison's blog, I know her fans have been concerned about her. Not to worry though, she is just a busy little bug! Tonight we started packing for our 2 weeks trip to Minnesota (we leave Monday) and I am trying to get as much work as I can done before we leave. For those of you that don't know Addison got a new "ride" complete with 4 doors, cold A/C and her very own personal fan. This past Friday we traded Alex's 98 Wrangler for a Jeep Grand Cherokee and it has been a blessing! Not only was it a pain to get Addison in and out of the 2 door Wrangler but she would always be flushed and sweaty as the air wouldn't circulate back to her. She is a happy little camper now!

Jeep Grand Cherokee

Addison livin large!


We still attend multiple playdates every week and Addison's new favorite place is the Espee Spray Pad. It is a park that has a water area with sprinklers and sprayers of all shapes and sizes for the kids to crawl through, over and under. I wasn't sure how she would do because she freaks out when we rinse her hair in the bathtub but as soon as I set her down she was gone. She was weaving through kids, drinking the water and splish splashing, it was so cute I couldn't believe how brave she was!


Hangin with her friend Kace


Drenched!

So much fun!


And one of my new favorite pictures <3

4 comments:

  1. OH, I love that last picture! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see a new post!! Where did you get that fan for Addison in the car? We are having some A/C issues and it would be nice to have some air hitting Gabriella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one of both of you at the end. Such happy girls. Have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete