Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Roley Poley

Addison rolled TWICE from her back to her stomach for the first time today...and I missed it both times!!! We were at a pool playdate for our mommy and baby group and twice I was busy talking and then I look and she is on her tummy all by herself! Such a big girl :D Addison was a little fish in the water, smiling and giggling the whole time.


Addison and our favorite pregnant mommy, Ashley!

Addison and Savana in their adorable baby bikinis!


Beautiful pool!


Also thought I would include this adorable video in our post today...Addison loves playing peekaboo with daddy...



2 comments:

  1. My dearest Addison,
    You are rolling over! What a big girl you are!
    I miss seeing your beaming smile every morning....Jamaica will never be the same!
    Love and hugs,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so funny and rolling over is so exciting especially from back to tummy. Tummy time is the best!

    ReplyDelete