Monday, March 2, 2009

Addison the social butterfly

Addison's 2nd tooth is just about to pop through and she is being such a trooper! They haven't come in enough to take pictures but you better bet I will be there with my camera as soon as they are!
Addison is becoming quite the social butterfly..today we went boutique shopping with her little boyfriend Cason, tomorrow we are headed to a petting zoo with our playgroup, Thursday out to lunch with girlfriends and Friday are having some of Addison's playgroup friends over to our house :D It has been such a blessing to have Moms to relate with and babies Addisons age for her to interact with.
I just uploaded the pictures from Addison and my Minnesota trip, makes me miss my loved ones back in the tundra...









No comments:

Post a Comment