Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hiking

Tuesday, Addison and I went with some of our mommy and baby friends to Usery Mountain Park for a stroller friendly mile hike and then playtime at the playground after. Let me tell you, I am OUT OF SHAPE! I was expecting a flat, even trail but I was in for quite a surprise. There were inclines and curves..I was so not prepared with my flip flops and Starbucks! My lungs were burning about 5 minutes in but after we were done it felt great and the day was absolutely gorgeous! We let the kids play at the end of the trail playground for awhile and then we all had lunch under the ramada. A fun day was had by all!



Beautiful trail walk! We were behind the camera for this one ;)

Mommies and babies! I love how none of the kids are looking at the camera!


Riding the elephant

Sand toys!

1 comment: