Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Funday

This Easter was the first one in awhile that I really felt good about the day and felt a lot of love in my heart. I think it is because I finally got to spend it with my little family all in one place. Alex always seems to work holidays and it just isn't the same without him. Not this year though, we lucked out! We started off the day with a trip to a new church, "Saving Grace Lutheran" where we had a fabulous brunch, a fun Easter egg hunt and an entertaining service to say the least :) I wasn't thrilled with the format and I didn't know any of the songs, plus the music was provided by the church band that I truly believe thought they were ACDC or The Beatles. Aside from that, the people were all very nice and Addison had a blast!
We came home from church and took a little nap then headed off to the Paloza's house for an egg hunt with Addison and the triplets and a fabulous dinner that we weren't expecting! It was so fun to be able to spend the day with both friends and family and the weather was absolutely beautiful as well! Addison got lots of fun things from the Easter bunny and is most fond of her Elmo figurine, slinky (which she wears as a bracelet) and plastic high heels which she insists on having on most of the day! A good weekend was had by all!


All dressed up and brushing her pearly whites!

Eating brunch in the cafeteria...sitting at the lunch table like a big girl!


Oooo this is a good one!

Running back to put her egg in her bag

All mine!

Wow mama look at my basket!

Watching Elmo while the eggs were being hidden...all accessorized, I'm not suprised :)


Not sure how to juggle all the eggs and her basket!

Ok people, I'll just take home all the baskets!

Playing in the "sandbox" aka the horseshoe area

All the kids wanted to sit at the big kids table with their matching drinks...so cute!

Fabulous darling!

I'm so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment