Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Socialite

I have been busy all week busing Addison to her social obligations, now I know how soccer moms feel! Monday we had a park playdate with a friend of mine from school, Tuesday was a playdate at the San Tan Mall play area and then lunch with all of our play friends and today we had a lovely afternoon at the park with my girlfriend Jessica.
Biggest news of the week is that none of Addison's play shoes fit anymore so we went over to Kohls and picked her out a brand new pair of kickass Vans, biggest shocker was that she is a size 6! I absolutely cannot believe it, they were sitting next to her previous play shoes and absolutely dwarfed them :( Addison is quite proud of her new kicks and wants to wear them ALL day...reminds me of when I was a kid and would constantly wear my new shoes until my parents forced me to take them off...My mom and I still laugh about when I was 5 and my grandpa bought me new shoes and I slept with them the first few nights haha :)
Addison's newest tricks:
-Running away from me whenever we are out in public, she is usually laughing so hard that she falls over and I can catch up to her but it is seriously tiring!
-Every animal is "doggie," we are trying to start deciphering between the different animals with her but she doesn't quite get it yet
-She pretty much has to watch a DVD while she rides in the car now, I have created a MONSTER!
-She is starting to play with her little friends, SO cute
-Goes down slides all by herself and lands on her feet!

We also joined the library yesterday and Addison had a blast exploring the kids area, as did I as that is where they hide the Harry Potter audiobooks :D

Riding in style, even at the grocery store!


Fun with friends @ San Tan

Check out these new shoes!

Poser!

Doing her homework at the library haha

A little privacy mom!

Park playtime with Auntie Jessica!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of her posing at the top of the slide - she looks so GROWN!!! And those pigtails are super cute.

    (Bubba grows out of these Stride Rites and he's in a pair of Vans. I've already picked them out.)

    ReplyDelete