Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New experiences

The end of last week was even busier than the beginning! Thursday we went to Addison's friend Savannah's house for a potluck playdate and Addison got to try a "bounce house" for the first time. I was really surprised when she was petrified of it. I thought it would be right up her alley but I think it was a little intimidating for her. She preferred to push the dolly stroller around and carry around her friend Noah's spiderman lunch box :)
Friday morning we went to the mall with Ashley and my two godsons Kaelam and Tyner. We did a little shopping before Addison and Kaelam spotted the play area and then it was all over. Kaelam is 2 and Addison has grown up playing with him so he is pretty excited that she runs around and interacts now :) They had fun chasing eachother and going down the slide. Friday afternoon we visited Lisa (I used to nanny for her twins) and we got to meet the new addition to their family, baby Ryder. He was exactly a week old and slept in my arms the whole visit, I miss that smell of a new baby and an innocence that only a newborn has. He is perfect and we are so thrilled for their family! After that we went to visit the other triplet kiddos that I used to watch and at 3 1/2 all three girls are cute as buttons! The girls got a trampoline for Christmas and after the bounce house incident I was wary of letting Addison try it but this time I went in with her and I have never heard that little girl laugh SO hard. I was bouncing her and Alli around and she was belly laughing. Adorable! I think we may need to add that to our backyard when we landscape, fun for the whole family! After draggin her out of there, Addison played dress up with the girls and was litterally bouncing of the walls she was having so much fun. I think the triplets were a bit overwhelmed with this baby coming in and touchnig all of their toys but they were very sweet to her and included her in their play :)
This week is a bit more low key, only a few playdates and hopefully some relaxing!

This dolly stroller is the coolest!

Where am I?

Get me out of here mom!

Spiderman lunchbox, she was pretty much obsessed

Loved exploring the stairs

Sliding down the play area slide...this whole area is made of all recycled materials!

Dressup with Sami and Alli! Looking fabulous girls! Alli is accesorizing with a Packers hat...couldn't break it to her that they lost!

Playing with her friend Taryn...matching pants and all!

Wearing her friends platform sandals...we will have to get her a pair of her own this summer!

Riding her friends motorized Mack Truck, honking the obnoxious horn was her favorite part...of course

Hi mommy! Don't you love my new Roxy sweatshirt!?

My two lovies

Playing in the front yard with Daddy, since our entire back yard is dirt and dog poopies right now :-/

2 comments:

  1. Addison with piggy tails is pretty much the cutest thing ever! She's such a little lady!! And James will be SO excited to see an updated pic of Alex :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear that girl gets cuter with every set of photos you post. I had no idea they made platform flip flops that small!

    ReplyDelete