Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Camera Woes

I am so bummed, during our move I somehow lost or misplaced the cord that connects my camera to my computer...I have so many adorable birthday pics of Addison and an amazing video of her walking that I want to upload but can't! BOOOOO! I just ordered a new one today so hopefully it will arrive within the next week or so. Addison apologizes to all of her fans for her moms stupidity and promises to get the pictures up soon ;)
I am still having a hard time believing that my little lovie is ONE! We had a fun and quiet family day on Add's birthday. Alex had the day off work so we both greeted her bright and shiny face with a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!, opened some of her presents, took her to breakfast (french toast and hashbrowns, yum!) then she took her birthday nap, next it was off to San Tan Mall to play in the outdoor splashpad and playground (Alex had never seen her play here and thought it was a hoot!), we treated her to Dairy Queen then went home for another birthday nap, her favorite dinner (pizza!) and birthday cake! Addison ate almost the entire top layer of her cake but daddy stopped her before she made herself sick...after that she was bouncing off the walls and was singing to herself in her crib for about an hour before falling asleep, SO funny and cute! The pictures are a crack up but alas they are stuck on my camera for now :(
Tomorrow is Addison's 1 year checkup with our favorite pediatrician Dr. Demetz! I am excited to get Addison's "stats" and get answers to the questions I have been thinking up since her last appointment!
Thank you to all who sent birthday cards, gifts, emails and phonecalls, Addison is a very lucky girl!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the pics :) We love you baby girl!! Mmmmwa-kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete