Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Autumn is here!

Today we went to a little pumpkin patch/farm with our playgroup and we decorated pumpkins, met cows, turkeys and goats and got very VERY dirty! Addison picked out her very own little pumpkin in the pumpkin patch and I decorated it for her while she ran around with her friends. Playgroups have such a different dynamic now that the kids are at a more independent age. I thought I would have more time to talk to the other moms but it seems like I have less as every baby is running in a different direction! We did have fun though after I got over my obsession with trying to keep Addison clean...she wasn't having it and it was more work for me trying to prevent the mess than just clean it up after! I love finding little places like this one, it's like a diamond in the rough!


Where are we going mom?

Oooo look at the baby chikies! For only $5 we can bring one home!

I like this one!

Oh oh oh I like this one too!

Addison and her friend Maribelle flashin baby signs

Addison gave Maribelle the BIGGEST hug *melt*

Well hello Farmer Addison

Cason and Addison chillaxin in the pumpkin patch

Kylie joined them!

2 beautiful girls with beautiful bows!

Model

Now Noah joined in on the fun!

Checking out the animals

The cow says "Moooooo"

1 comment:

  1. I almost didn't recognize her in the first photo - she looks so big! And she left her bow in! You cracked me up with the bit about the baby signs.

    ReplyDelete