Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bounce!

Today Addison and I went with our playgroup friends to "Bounce U" which is a facility with huge bounce houses, slides etc. All the kids were a bit cautious at first but by the end they were literally bouncing off the walls :) Us moms got quite a bit of exercise too as the kids favorite thing was our bouncing them up and down...of course. Here are some pictures from today...

Trying out the motorcycle in the lobby...not impressed

Front row seat for the safety video. Really she just wanted me to look away so she could snag that stuffed puppy that was sitting there taunting her!

Down to business!

She was not thrilled when I put her in this firetruck, I had to get the picture for Alex though!

By this point she was pretty tired, I told her to smile and this is the best fake smile she could give me.

Playing nighnigh time at the bottom of one of the slides...not a great plan!



In other news, we have a valentines day party this week which should be a hoot! Saturday is my last day of nannying and I will be starting my In-Home senior care CNA job :) I'm really looking forward to the experience! Here are some more random pictures from last week, I didnt have time to blog about them but still wanted to share the cuteness :)

Pushing a wagon that she stole from some poor kid heh heh

Running with Owen

Silly girl in her "Grouchy" t-shirt from Grandma Laura!

Jumping on the bridge with her buddies

Slide time at the park!

All dressed up on superbowl Sunday to cheer on the teams!

We were walking to the mailbox and she just looked so adorable I had to take a picture!

She likes to climb on diaper packages, it was the most fun she had had all day!

3 comments:

  1. That last picture of her on the diapers is a total "model" pose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!!! We are home next week and would love to see you guys. Call me and let me know what days work for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a lot of fun at Bounce U, we'll have to do that one again! It was great seeing you guys, addison is so cute!

    ReplyDelete